Still Going - I mean Sewing - New Look 6810



Pearly had her eyes set on this pattern long before me. She made the first one and then I had to find something to use to make it, too. From cutting to completion = about 2 hours! I love instant gratification sewing!
I think I want to make the sleeveless with ties next.

The fabric was a red dot clearance item from JoAnn's - poly/rayon/lycra. I buy the cheapo stuff from JoAnn's to "practice" on. Obviously with my height, there are a lot of pattern revisions to make, so by using practice fabric, I avoid losing a lot of $$ in case the piece doesn't fit. So far, because of very careful measuring, I haven't had to discard anything. Woohoo!

My next goal is to try pants, I think. Yikes, the thought of that scares me.

I'm thinking of these pants:

I like the lower left top, too, but that can wait for another day.


Shelly  – (5/07/2009 10:26 AM)  

You are so talented! I've always had trouble with patterns :o(

IrinaBohemianDance  – (5/07/2009 10:04 PM)  

WOW!Beautiful work...and thank you for these patterns...Am am T50 and this tops are very useful to me...THANK YOU again!

kisses,

irina

Tina  – (5/08/2009 9:21 AM)  

You are on a roll! You are going to have a whole new wardrobe, before you know it :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP