McCalls 5039





I finished this dress this weekend. I love it. I love the print, the ribbon - everything about it. I just realized that I don't have many dresses at all. I've been living the last 20 years of my life with primarily skirts and blouses because of all of my nursing babies. I don't think I even had many maternity dresses. This will is perfect for a hot summer day! I made a lot of revisions to the bodice because I'm broad in the back.


IrinaBohemianDance  – (5/19/2009 12:37 PM)  

WOW!Beautiful this dress!Congrats for this crea...I love it!

Kisses,

irina

Maiden Jane  – (5/19/2009 1:23 PM)  

Thanks for commenting on my "Hey Teach." You have a beautiful family. We share some musical and reading interests. (I'm on a Jane Austen kick.)

Great dress! I'm JMSkoch on PR.

Jane

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP