Reality Check

I made a cheesecake for Christmas and followed the instructions to a tee, but still ended up with a crack in the middle. So, when we were invited to a New Year's Eve party, I decided to try it again with a different baking method to see if the crack could be avoided. Woohoo - success!!



Until I had a little help from Caboose. It really was too good to be true. Heavy sigh:::::

Oh well, it will be topped with homemade loganberry sauce and will still have the same delicious taste. Reminds me of a verse I know - "Man looks at the outward appearance, but God looks at the heart". So true.

Happy New Years, everyone!

Kristine  – (12/31/2008 7:10 PM)  

That stinker! Happy New Year's!

Tina  – (1/04/2009 6:54 AM)  

Love the picture! Wish I could sample the cake too....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP