Oh Christmas Tree

We were running late to get our Christmas tree and I was really bummed because I knew the pictures wouldn't turn out. Well, most of them didn't. But we were greeted with such a beautiful sky. This really is a family shot (missing 2 kids) silhouetted, but check out the sky!


On this shot, we moved so the sun was facing us and I had to lighten it up quite a bit.
I love the pink hues in the sky from the glorious sunset.
And once again, the sunset provided really cool lighting for this picture of me and Orange Boy.


This is the 2nd time we've cut our Christmas tree from this farm. They are friends of ours and have 6 acres. They use no pesticides and we got a gorgeous noble fir for $30. Gotta love Oregon!

Tina  – (12/14/2008 9:00 AM)  

What a beautiful sky!

And I am envious of the whole experience of cutting your own tree and everything.

Jodi  – (12/18/2008 9:48 AM)  

I love the sky pics!!

Great deal on the tree!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP