What's for breakfast?

Most mornings I make a breakfast drink consisting of orange juice from concentrate, frozen bananas (overripe bananas), and some other fruit from the freezer. Today, it was strawberries. We all love these breakfast drinks.
We normally have hot cereal of some kind, but maybe once or twice a week, either one of the older kids or I will make something a little more special. This morning, it was Oatmeal Raisin Muffins from the American Cancer Society cookbook. They were delish.
How about you?

Heidi  – (2/08/2007 7:55 AM)  

I'm not really into "diet" cereals, and I don't like milk, but recently I discovered that Kashi Go-Lean Crunch tastes *really* good with apple cider on it.

I also made corn muffins, with actual corn in it that I froze last fall, this week. They are good all by themselves, or with jam.

Happy birthday PJ!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP