Baby Love


I got home from homeschool co-op today and this baby greeted me with so much sweetness. I was attacked with tight hugs, cheek pressed against my cheek, squeals of delight. He surely must have callouses on his cheeks from being kissed so much. I love this baby! I used to wonder how I could have enough love for each successive child. It doesn't diminish, it multiplies. Frankly, it's now out of control. I'm a certified baby spaz.

shizzknits  – (2/08/2007 10:43 PM)  

Look at those sweet cheeks!!! no wonder you are a baby spaz! LOL

And I agree: it's amazing that motherlove can multiply like that. I always wondered how I could love my second as I did my first...and then #2 was born and I was in love all over again. I fell just as hard as the first time and the love still grows.

Amazing.

Shelly  – (2/09/2007 10:12 AM)  

great post, what a cutie!!!

rachel  – (2/09/2007 10:08 PM)  

What a sweet baby!

Thanks so much for the link to that great-looking scarf! I'm looking forward to trying it out.

LisaW.  – (2/11/2007 9:37 PM)  

great post! great pic! baby spaz! I like it!

Mom of thirteen  – (2/20/2007 5:24 PM)  

I totally agree! I love each baby more and more I think! The down side, if there is one, is that I have to share the baby with her 11 siblings! LOL! Not only mommy, but siblings love each baby more and more too!

p.s. so glad to read you are back in your home!

Anonymous –   – (3/06/2007 3:03 PM)  

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who can't stop kissing the baby, lol. I'm the same way with my almost 7 month old. =)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP