Peace Fleece Baby Sweater



I just finished this baby sweater that has been sitting in in my knitting basket since I was pregnant with my 6-yr old!! I came to a stop when I didn't understand the instructions and just put it away. With help from people on Knitter's Review board, it is now completed and I am thrilled! It was bought as a kit from Peace Fleece in Maine. This was the first time I have used a chart for the collar. The buttons are as cute as can be!




Melodee  – (12/28/2005 10:36 PM)  

That's a darling sweater . . . and I love your new blog name. :)

Knittinreed  – (1/02/2006 8:20 AM)  

How cute is that hat and the sweater!!! Nice knitting.
Your baby will be the best-dressed in town.
Congratulations-

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP