Is She a Girl?


One thing about not knowing the sex of our new baby is the suspense. But how can I not knit gender-specific items when they are so cute? So, this is for our baby if she is a girl. If not, I will pass it along to one of my childbearing friends. I wouldn't be lying if I said I hope she's a girl after having 3 boys in a row!

I got the pattern here: "A Little Hat"
It knits together very quickly. I will definitely be making more of these charmers.

Agnes  – (12/29/2005 11:26 PM)  

Oh my! The hat is so cute! Well, if it is a boy, take away the flowers ... the colour would be good for a boy. :)
Happy New Year to you!

Anonymous –   – (12/31/2005 7:32 PM)  

That hat is so cute! You could easily sell your stuff. You do a great job knitting.

Kathy M.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP