Poncho Pattern Sirdar 1516


Started the baby poncho. This is Sirdar 1516 pattern. The color is not quite right again - took the photo outside when sun was setting, but love the cables! I've got quite a ways to go. I'm wondering if there are shorter cable needles. The one I'm working with is about 4 inches long and prevents me from knitting as fast as I'd like to knit. Anybody know?

Unknown  – (4/14/2005 9:20 AM)  

I love the kind of cable needle that is shaped like a U - it stays out of my way better. The only place I can find it, though, is at Michael's.

Unknown  – (4/14/2005 1:38 PM)  

I like Knit Purl. I have been there three times since they opened a week ago tomorrow! Once I went because it was the opening day, the second time it was lunch time and we don't have a lunch room at work, so I thought that was a good place to go. Today I went cause I needed help on my sock. I will go tomorrow because it is thier celebration, and I just found out that thier Knit Nites are on Thursdays.

Maureen  – (4/14/2005 5:57 PM)  

Love the color of your poncho...that is going to be gorgeous. Have you ever tried cabling without a needle. Once you get the hang of it ....it saves quite a bit of time.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP