More progress on the Sirdar infant poncho.

Not whole lot of progress on the baby poncho. I did a mistake and had to frog, and then there's another mistake in the 3rd single cable from the left. I twisted it the wrong way - ugh. I guess I will leave it as is because I don't think my friend will notice. I've heard that in Amish quilts they always leave one mistake because only God is perfect.

Anonymous –   – (4/22/2005 4:57 AM)  

That's really nice! I haven't seen the pattern before, is it in a Phildar booklet? I'm more of a shawl person myself but I think babies look precious in ponchos.

Jane

Anonymous –   – (4/22/2005 4:58 AM)  

I meant Sirdar...sorry! :)

Jane

Home's Jewels  – (4/22/2005 8:07 AM)  

Hi Jane: Yes, it's a Sirdar pattern # 1516. If you look back in my blog, you can see the picture of it with a beret. It's adorable! I think ponchos are a great idea for babies - don't have to mess with trying to get their arms through the sleeves. Wish I would have thought of them for my own girls!

I'm not that into ponchos for myself, either :)

Anonymous –   – (4/23/2005 11:11 AM)  

I've seen a pic of the poncho. A friend of mine is trying to find it, but can't find the pattern. Where can I find it, for her.

Home's Jewels  – (4/23/2005 2:12 PM)  

Try doing a Google search for Sirdar 1516 - there were a couple places that sold them online when I last checked.
Oh, just checked and yarnmarket.com has it in stock.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP