Weird Patterned Yarn




Sock Garden Yarn from Knit Picks

Okay, what is going on here? I knit about 4-1/2 inches and then noticed the stripe pattern changed. I did change to one size smaller needles about 1/2 of an inch below the last pink stripe, but the pattern had already changed. Is this a flaw in the yarn? I love the softness of the yarn otherwise, but this I don't know about this odd pattern. What do you think?

Below is the picture from KnitPicks site:




* * * * Followup: Knitpicks has replaced both skeins of yarn and I got it in just a few days! * * * *

Christina  – (3/06/2005 6:25 AM)  

ewww. I think I would contact them. That doesn' look at all like the picture. :(

Stephanie  – (3/06/2005 1:40 PM)  

I have never knitted a sock but - That doesn't look right to me!

vi  – (3/07/2005 5:52 PM)  

I like odd socks but that really is odd
better contact them
vi
ps: thank you for your opinion on the lining fabric

Brandie  – (3/08/2005 4:42 PM)  

I think it's yarn problem. I would call the company. It does look rather strange!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP