Sirdar 1516

I MUST make this. I have had it on order from a LYS since the week before Christmas, but it still hasn't come in. My friend had her baby in December and the baby shower was last weekend. Since there was no gift to bring, I printed the picture out, glued it on cardstock and wrote an IOU for the baby - lol. The people at the baby shower got a kick out of that. I just can't wait to start knitting it!

Other knitting news: I finished the purple scarf for my friend. It turned out great. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of it - ugh!

I just started a new pair of socks for my mom who wears Ladies Size 12 shoes. She has never been able to wear girly socks, so for her first pair, I am using Sock Garden from Knit Picks. The colors are shades of pink and yellow. I didn't realize this yarn would stripe - kind of a spiraling stripe, but I really like it. This yarn is softer than the Sock It To Me wool from Elann.

Melodee  – (3/05/2005 9:53 PM)  

That is so darling! By the way, you need to put me on your buddy list ("StillMelodee"). I miss talking to you!

Brandie  – (3/08/2005 4:41 PM)  

Gorgeous! Where did you buy that pattern?! I must have it for myself LOL!!!! =)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP