Addi Turbos!!!


Addi Turbo!!! I had read about the recent price hike for Addi's Turbo needles because of the devaluing American dollar. I found a seller on eBay who sells them for about half the price of my LYS and the shipping was very reasonable. I added 6 more Addi's to my collection. Althought these are labeled Addi Premium, they are identical to the Addi Turbos that I bought in the US.


New sock using Knit Picks Sock Garden - Red Wood Forest. Love these yummy colors.

tigerita  – (3/09/2005 2:59 PM)  

hey, stumbled across your blog by hitting "next" in blogger...

for designing sweater patterns, have a look at this if you haven't already: http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter04/FEATknitbynumbers.html

i'm working on my first sweater right now - we'll see how good a job i do of making it long enough(i'm tall too...)

oh, and gotta love the addi turbos...i got mine on ebay as well...

Home's Jewels  – (3/09/2005 3:33 PM)  

Hey there! Thanks for sending me the great link on knitting sweaters. I have it bookmarked for future reference. I'd love to see a picture of your finished sweater!

Brandie  – (3/09/2005 9:40 PM)  

Okay ... tell me the deal on these addi needles? Do I need to search these out for myself?! Give me the scoop ma'am! =)

PS the sock is gorgeous! I do love those colors too!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP