Baby Gifts


I like to knit gifts for babies and have a tried and true pattern for booties, but wanted to try a new one with thicker yarn. This is now my new favorite. It can be knit using Magic Loop Method and it is knit top down to the 2 needle bind-off at the end. Such a cute pattern! Baby Booties Without Seams (top down)


I also found a new pattern for hats. This is a very practical pattern and I love that it is so stretchy, that it will grow with the baby. I read Ravelry reviews that it lasted one baby until the age of 2! That makes sense. Ribbing is not always the most fun to knit, but combined with a cute pair of booties, it's such a cute gift idea.  This hat, too, was knit using Magic Loop method. I am still undecided on ties - perhaps i-cord.

Both of these patterns can be knit with worsted weight yarn. 



HellTygr  – (2/21/2012 5:59 PM)  

Can I just say that the use of the teddy bear to model the hat has to be the cutest thing I've seen in months? Awwwwww!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP