New Version of Kwik Sew 3740


I snagged a gorgeous sweater knit at JoAnn's (amazing sweater knit from :::gasp:::: JoAnn's ) and decided to try and revise this great top pattern to a dress length as I have also done with another TNT pattern, Kwik Sew 2694.

It's quite easy to add length to make a dress from this pattern. I simply measured how much additional length needed at the bottom of the top and then figured out how width was needed. In this case, I used my previous dress from Kwik Sew 2694 as the guide. I measured 15.5 inches from the fold and then drew a straight line angled down from the bottom of the bodice to my new dress length. Voila!

This took 2 hours from cutting to completion. I will probably make this again in a solid next. If you haven't given this pattern a try, I highly recommend it.




MushyWear  – (11/21/2010 9:16 PM)  

Fantastic dress and print. You look awesome in this. Way to adapt the pattern and inspire us to do the same.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP