Any Resemblance?

My new sister sent me some pictures of the dad I never knew. When I saw them, I was amazed at the resemblance, so I had to crop head shots for comparison.


Kristine  – (1/05/2009 6:38 AM)  

Oh, my, YES! I think you have his nose for sure.

Anonymous –   – (1/05/2009 2:57 PM)  

Hi! Do you remember me??
Just think "pee checks"... ! :)

I LOVE reading your blog- You are one of the moms we cared for that left such an impression on me... inspiring and so much fun!

My husband pastors a church community here in Portland... but this year we have resolved to shop around and seek out some older/wiser mentor type friends to rub off on us as much as possible. :)
I would love to connect!

-Karli (maryl's former apprentice)

Lostinindy  – (1/07/2009 10:06 AM)  

I really see a resemblance. How cool that your sisters shared the pictures. I'm sorry that you didn't get the chance to see the resemblance in person, but I'm sure it's cool to know who you look like now.

Carol  – (1/13/2009 10:24 AM)  

How incredible! And how wonderful to make all the new connections! What a story.

Carol

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP