What Rain?

We went to a picnic on Sunday and it started pouring . . . . absolutely pouring. Because Bunny knows how to ride a bike now, Caboose thought that he got to "ride" the bike and so he put on Bunny's helmet by himself and started to walk Bunny's bike out in the rain - oblivious to the fact that he was getting sopping wet. I know the thought - "I'm an Oregonian, don't need an umbrella, rain is one with me".

So, seeing how I am sitting underneath a roof, nice and dry (read: lazy), and Orange boy has been playing in the rain and already sopping wet, I sent him out to fetch the Caboose. The pictures explain it all.

There's a true Oregonian right before your very eyes.


Come on, Caboose, we have to get out of the rain.



No, I want to ride my bike!


Mommie, he won't listen to me!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

Brooke  – (9/24/2008 8:05 PM)  

I can't blame him. I think those puddles look like fun too!

Rockaway Beach looks like somewhere I would love to visit. Great photos of your family. Love all the striking red hair! :)

Ames Family  – (9/26/2008 12:57 PM)  

I like your new look! :-)
I MUST carve out some time this weekend to do updates on our blog! We've been busy and I have several things I want to publish!

Miss you all. I feel like I am part of your life when I read about your doings!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP