Mama and Her Camera

This kid doesn't seem to mind pictures being taken of him. He's cute and performs well for me.




Now with this kid - it's an entirely different story. But I consider myself a photojournalist. It would be wrong of me to not take pictures, even if the subjects aren't too happy. Oh well. He needs to get over it. This is the Mom that God gave him and he simply needs to get over it, doncha think?

Can't you hear Mama playin' the violin now?

Stacey  – (4/27/2008 8:16 PM)  

A photo collection is never complete withot pictures of the kids crying. I love upset kid pics :)

Tina  – (4/29/2008 2:10 PM)  

Both boys are adorable...:)

(My post today is of someone who didn't want her picture taken either.)

Jodi  – (5/01/2008 7:55 PM)  

They are both adorable!!!

A moms gotta do what a moms gotta do..LOL

Kel  – (5/20/2008 8:44 PM)  

Hahahahaha, I have pictures like that, lol.

I'm going through your blog :) what curricula are you guys using? We're mostly Well Trained Mind :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP