Done!

I finally attached the hanger to the snowman stocking I made last year and completed a new moose stocking this year for Brown Eyes. It sure looks better after being blocked. I love this pattern and will make another one next year for little caboose. The kit was purchased here.


Now if I can find some time to get to the store and purchase all of the stocking stuffers. Does anyone want to take that job for me for 7 children? lol ACK!!!

Dawn  – (12/08/2007 4:22 PM)  

Those stockings are fabulous!
Nevermind about the filling of seven stockings....the memory of filling five is all too vivid. I am afraid I went the practical route...when I had the money to do so.
:o)
Half the fun is unwrapping the stuff...even if it is Christmas pencils and new underwear.
Hee.

Windansea  – (12/15/2007 9:24 AM)  

nice! I keep meaning to make my third a stocking....maybe next year! Lydia

Anonymous –   – (12/18/2007 12:59 PM)  

Julie-those stockings are so cute! I came across your blog ages ago surfing board and landed and Sept 02-back in the day you ladies were funny! Merry Christmas! Gosh,your baby must be betting big i think the last time i left a comment you just had him-I swear i'm not a stalker freak,lol. I love crafts and it seems like you have a great family. I recently added some pics to my profile. I *wish I was crafty like you..I'm jealous !

Anonymous –   – (12/20/2007 11:15 PM)  

They look great. What a neat thing for the children to keep when they grow up. They will treasure it I'm sure.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP