Happy Resurrection Day



Not much crafting going on. Still working on the house. The portable storage unit was removed today so I'm busy unpacking lots and lots of boxes and we're having company for Easter dinner tomorrow. That should motivate me to get it done!

Pearly went to a friend's house and worked on decorating the little Easter lamb cake. She's also been busy making Jello jiggler Easter eggs. We will have 15 children and 4 adults total - whew!

I would like to wish everyone a happy Easter.

shizzknits  – (4/07/2007 8:58 PM)  

Wow, that is one seriously cool cake! It must have taken a lot of patience and steady hands to ice it so perfectly.

Happy Easter to you & your family!

Dawn  – (4/08/2007 11:15 AM)  

beautiful cake...
I am not a cake person, so I appreciate the work that others do to make such a work of art!!
Happy Resurrection Day to you!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP