Cute Things Kids Say

Yesterday, I took 2 sons to see the play, The Boxcar Children. On the way home, one son asked: "Mommy, what day of the week is Yesterday?"

Why hadn't I thought of that before? There's Mon, Wednes, Satur "days", why not Yeterday?

Here's the culprit.



I have been a bad blogger lately. This flood has been like a major move and remodel. And to do this while keeping up with laundry, homeschooling, life, and the little caboose who has had non-stop colds/fevers/earaches from cutting teeth has been a bit overwhelming. Now I've added a big project to the list. A couple friends and I have decided to put together the homeschool co-op yearbook. This is typically a 80-100 page yearbook. Trying to make sure we have pictures of all classes - pictures of all students, etc, is a daunting task. No one had stepped forward and we really wanted to see if we could put it together to at least have something to chronicle the years' activities/events. We are doing it all digitally which is much easier than the traditional scrapbooking method. But, it's still time-consuming nonetheless.

I'll try to check in every now and then. Hope my friends are all doing well :) I enjoy keeping up on your blogs as well.

Smoov  – (4/30/2007 6:01 AM)  

Well, since you had a flood and all...we'll let your lapse in blogging slide, just this once. But, DO BETTER!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP