Busy Day

We had a gorgeous day today. Spent some time out in the front yard gardening and a few hours making more applesauce and pear sauce. Pearly had a volleyball tournament all day, so I quickly grabbed some yarn and pattern for brainless project - you know a project that you can start and stop easily when interrupted. Unfortunately, only this amount was accomplished because I was asked to be scorekeeper. Oh well!
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Pearly's team placed 2nd in the tournament, but more importantly, the kids did such a great job and showed great sportsmanship. The first tournament, they lost every game, so this was quite an improvement.

Every once in a while, PJ indulges me with some cuddling. A cuddly baby is a rare thing in our household. Only one other baby (out of 7) has been a cuddler, so everything stops when he's in the mood to cuddle. This is pure bliss I tell you!

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Anonymous –   – (10/29/2006 8:42 AM)  

I remember cuddling my kids when they were young. And also going to their sporting events. Enjoy the cuddling while you can, kids grow up so fast.

Anonymous –   – (10/29/2006 2:23 PM)  

Only 1 out of my 3 boys were cuddlers. He still is and I just love every minute.

shizzknits  – (10/29/2006 11:40 PM)  

Cuddlers are so sweet. DS#1 was (is) a cuddler. DS#2 only cuddles on his terms....but cuddles are wonderful no matter who gives them, aren't they?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP