Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day started like this: Orange Boy (12 yrs old) made homemade cinnamon rolls. This is the 2nd time he's made them. He put them together last night and put them in the fridge overnight. In the morning, he put them in the oven on very low to rise and then baked them. This kid is amazing. He was craving cinnamon rolls about a month ago and decided to find a recipe and go for it. Some young lady is going to be very blessed to have him as a husband some day!



Can you say YUM?!!!

After church, we had a picnic lunch at a state park and went for a walk in the woods - right in the middle of Portland. Can you believe all of this in the middle of Portland? I love Oregon!!!

My two oldest sons!



Found a snake along the path.


Oldest three kids



The whole family - yea! We should have taken a family shot BEFORE the hike. Oh well. I love it anyway! What a great Mother's Day. I am so blessed.

Tracy  – (5/09/2010 10:39 PM)  

A very handsome lot you all are too :) and Yes I can say Yum!

Kristine  – (5/11/2010 7:22 AM)  

Glad you had a great mother's day. You deserve it!

Happy Mother's day!

Vanessa/NessieNoodle  – (5/14/2010 12:26 PM)  

hi! thanks for the tips on my sewing circle. still trying to figure it out.
happy belated moms day to you

FrontierDreams  – (5/16/2010 9:44 PM)  

What a sweet Mother's Day! Thank you for stopping by my blog, and thank you for the thoughts on the pleats ;) I have it al worked out now, thank you!!

Tina  – (5/29/2010 7:44 AM)  

How nice that you had your whole family together.

I'm glad you had such a great day.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP