Back Home Again








Our favorite meal is the grilled salmon dinner: Caesar salad, fruit salad, seasoned oven-baked potatoes, bread, strawberry lemonade, and the most delicious salmon EVER!!!

For the third year in a row, my parents came along. It's great for the kids to have those special memories with grandparents.


I love my Mom's face here!

We've had quite an amazing summer. My dh had his 8-wk sabbatical and so we have been doing lots of traveling and playing. We finished up our travels with our yearly homeschool family camp in Whidbey Island, WA and had a blast. The weather was sunny and in the 70s all week. It doesn't get much better than that for WA!

Tina  – (9/02/2009 10:28 AM)  

I love your pictures. Your family has been so busy, and having such a great time! (I had grilled salmon last week for my birthday, but I think I am hungry for it again.)

Erin  – (12/03/2009 9:45 AM)  

Looks like you had a grand time! My in-laws live on Whidbey Island.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP