Moved in

We are finally settling in to our new 3 bedroom apt. It is a 3-story townhouse.

I have come to realize after living here with only the bare necessities that we have way too much stuff at home. I will be spending a few hours each day packing up and getting rid of the excess that has been accumulating over the last 6 years. It will be a daunting task, but I know it will feel so good to have it done.

I just realized that I left my cord in the computer to upload pictures. I'll get that next trip. I am so thankful for insurance. We are probably going to be living here for 4-6 wks.

My girls made it their mission to find the Christmas decorations and have already put up lights and decorations around the place. They decorated their room, too. It's nice to have girls who want to decorate. Oh, and we had to bring all of our baking stuff over here - baking stones, Cuisinart, etc. We will be baking soon. How can you have Christmas without baking?

More later . .

shizzknits  – (12/07/2006 5:59 PM)  

Glad to hear you found a suitable place. I hope settling in goes well!

Brandie  – (12/08/2006 8:33 AM)  

Glad to hear you were able to find something nice and good for the girls for decorating =)
Good luck while you are there and I hope your house gets fixed up very nicely!

Unknown  – (12/08/2006 6:26 PM)  

I'm glad you were able to find something suitable for now. I'm glad that your insurance company is treating you well! Good luck, and have a great Christmas.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP