Pouty Lip


I don't know what it is about me, but I find this pouty-face look absolutely adorable. The other day, I was singing lullabies to my sweet baby and he started to stick his bottom lip out, got tears in his eyes, and was about to start crying. I stopped singing and then he was back to his old self again. When I started singing again, out came the lower lip again and he did eventually start crying. It was so funny - what a mean Mommie I am, laughing at her poor baby crying. Maybe I should be crying that he was crying about my singing. As a life-long singer, I'm trying not to take it personally ;)

Just yesterday, Pearly confided in me that she faked a cry to see if he could be coerced into pouting. He performed well. I guess it runs in the family :)

shizzknits  – (5/12/2006 3:38 PM)  

I love this pic. I have one of my older DS that's very similar and I laugh every time I see it. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP