Guilty Pleasures

I got tagged again. I think this will be my last "tag" - yeah, I know - party pooper!

Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 Guilty Pleasures" and people who get tagged need to write an blog entry about their 5 Guilty Pleasures as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.

My 5 Guilty Pleasures

1. New recipe I found for a rich hot chocolate
2. Spitz sunflower seeds. I discovered these while on a trip in Alberta, Canada. They taste sooo much better than any brand I have tasted in the US. I recently found they have them at Plaid Pantry and now I'm in heaven again.
3. Internet/blogging/pregnancy board
4. Knitting - it's such a wonderful, relaxing craft to do
5. Having a family singing time :)

Sorry, I don't have time to find 5 people. If you have not been tagged, go ahead and consider yourself tagged :)

Anonymous –   – (1/18/2006 8:22 PM)  

Well, considering that you're due any day, I think you have a great reason to stop playing tag LOL! Good luck with the delivery. :)

On another note, I'm just learning to knit! I'm a total newbie (you can see my first stitches [is that what they're called?] on my blog). I only hope that I can make projects that are half as pretty yours are some day!

-Wendy in MD from SBA

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP